Fuel Your Body with Vegan Protein
What is Plant-Based Protein and What are Its Benefits?
As more and more people follow a flexitarian lifestyle or adopt a plant-based lifestyle, the demand for vegan protein sources has skyrocketed. It is a type of protein that is derived from plants, rather than animal sources. This includes sources such as peas, hemp, and rice.
Vegan protein and vegan protein powder are good sources of essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. These amino acids are necessary for muscle growth and repair, as well as for maintaining a healthy immune system. They are also good sources of fiber, which can help with digestion and weight management.
Another benefit is that it is often easier to digest than animal-based protein such as whey. This is especially true for pea protein, which is one of the most easily digestible plant-based protein sources, and the one we use in our Vegan protein. Pea protein is a great source of arginine, which is an amino acid that helps to improve blood flow and promote muscle growth.
How to Easily Incorporate It Into Your Diet
- Make a protein shake with a scoop of protein powder and add your other favorite ingredients. This is a great way to start your day off with a boost of energy and nutrients.
- Use this powder as a base for homemade protein bars. Simply mix the powder with a little bit of natural nut butter and honey, then press the mixture into a baking dish and cut it into bars.
- Use it in baking. You can add a scoop of powder to your favorite baking recipes to boost the protein content.
- Mix with water or your favorite non-dairy milk for a quick and easy protein shake.
- Try to include it in every meal. For example, you can add a scoop to your oatmeal in the morning, make a protein-packed lunch with a quinoa and black bean salad, and finish the day with a vegetable stir-fry with tempeh.
- Buy Catalyst Bars – high protein and very low sugar vegan protein bars – which are created with a unique blend of vegan proteins that also provide the nine essential amino acids your body needs to function at its best.
Our Vegan protein powder is cold-pressed pea protein which minimizes the degradation of micronutrients and is available in delicious chocolate and vanilla flavors. It is easy to digest, is all natural with no artificial sweeteners, flavorings, or dyes, and is also made in the USA.
Mix it with Greens+ and a scoop of oatmeal for an amazing breakfast.