Maximize Your Strength and Power with Creatine
Creatine is a naturally occurring compound found in the body, and also in small amounts in certain foods such as red meat. It plays an important role in energy production and muscle growth, and is one of the most widely studied and effective supplements for increasing strength and power.
Creatine supplements are often used to increase muscle strength, power, and endurance. Stored in the muscles in the form of phosphocreatine, it is used to produce energy during high-intensity, short-duration activities such as weightlifting, sprinting, and jumping.
- Increased muscle strength and power which can lead to improved athletic performance.
- Reduced muscle damage and inflammation which can improve muscle recovery and growth.
- Improved cognitive function – research suggests that it may help improve cognitive function, particularly in older adults.
- Increased muscle mass by drawing more water into the muscle cells, making them appear fuller and more voluminous.
When choosing it as a powder supplement, creatine monohydrate is the recommended form as it is backed by the strongest research, with studies demonstrating its effectiveness at increasing muscular strength, size, and power.
How to Incorporate Creatine into Your Training and Diet
- Take it as a powder supplement. This is the most effective way to add it to your diet. The recommended dosage is typically 5 grams per day.
- Incorporate creatine-rich foods into your diet such as red meat, fish, and poultry.
- Take it before or after your workout to help to support muscle recovery and increase muscle strength and power.
- Mix into shakes. Creatine powder can be easily added to whey protein or vegan protein, or to Natural Greens for an extra boost of this important compound.
If you are looking to buy creatine, ours is a micronized creatine monohydrate that through our safe manufacturing process, increases absorption and reduces stomach discomfort. It does not contain any fillers, sodium, or sugar. Combine it with our Pre-workout to get the most out of your workouts.