What Is Pumping Iron?
Strength training, or lifting weights, is an integral part of a fitness program for people of all ages.
This small group class gives you the strength training component without requiring you to go to a big box gym.
This is for you if
- You want to build muscle or tone your body.
- You know the benefits of lifting weights but aren’t sure what program to follow.
- You want to learn how to properly and safe lift weights.
- You prefer a small group class.
- You want someone to hold you accountable.
What Should I Expect?
A small group setting where you are led through a structured program of lifting weights, targeting different body parts on different days.
What Do I Need To Know Ahead Of Time?
Wear appropriate and comfortable clothes and shoes. Cross-trainers are suggested for this class. Bring water, a towel if you need one, and an exercise mat.
If you do not have a mat, you can buy one from me at your first class.
How Much Does It Cost?
One of the many benefits of working in a private fitness studio is that there are no activation fees, facility fees, maintenance fees, or any other hidden costs. Instead, you are investing your money for the personal attention, experience, and knowledge of the trainer.