Metabolic Explosion Training is for you if you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions:
- Do you think you can’t afford personal training?
- Do you want to be held accountable?
- Are you a competitive person?
- Are you ready to work hard and motivate others to do the same?
- Do you have friends who want to train with you?
- Do you like group training but feel you get lost in the crowd?
What Is Metabolic Explosion Training?
These classes provide the same high quality workouts as individualized personal training but at a lesser cost. The group environment helps you to stay motivated and accountable.
A variety of methods and equipment will be used to help you meet your goals including dumbbells, kettlebells, Rip Trainer, resistance bands, stability balls, sandbells, battle ropes, medicine balls, interval training, tires, partner resistance, plyometrics, agility, balance and mobility movements, bodyweight exercises, and more.
What Should I Expect?
- Increased strength, speed and performance
- Improved cardiovascular endurance
- Reduction in body fat
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Improved balance
- Greater mobility
What Do I Need To Know Ahead Of Time?
Wear appropriate and comfortable clothes and shoes. Cross-trainers are suggested for this class. Bring water, a towel if you need one, and an exercise mat.
If you do not have a mat, you can buy one from me at your first class.
How Much Does It Cost?
One of the many benefits of working in a private fitness studio is that there are no activation fees, facility fees, maintenance fees, or any other hidden costs. Instead, you are investing your money for the personal attention, experience, and knowledge of the trainer.