- 1 1/2 lbs. wild Alaskan salmon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic glaze, optional
Preheat oven to 275°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place salmon on foil and season with sea salt and pepper. Place in oven and cook for 15 – 18 minutes. Heat the oil in a large nonstick pan over medium high heat. Add the zucchini, onions and carrots. Cook 5 – 6 minutes, stirring every minute. Divide the vegetables among four plates and place one piece of salmon atop of the vegetables. Drizzle balsamic glaze across the tops of each piece of salmon. This salmon and vegetable dish makes 4 servings.