- 1 carton vanilla Carbmaster yogurt, or any high protein, low sugar yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla Beverly International Muscle Provider
- 1 tablespoon PB2, as an optional add-in
- 1 tablespoon 100% dark chocolate cocoa, as an optional add-in
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup blueberries or your favorite fruit, as an optional add-in
This high protein frozen yogurt is a great tasting alternative to the sugar-laden yogurts sold in stores.
Blend yogurt and protein until smooth. Stir in your add-in. Pour into mini muffin cups or small Tupperware containers. Freeze for 3 hours to set. When ready to serve, let thaw on the countertop for a few minutes. Don’t let it sit too long or it will melt.
The frozen yogurt shown was made with vanilla protein, vanilla yogurt, and blueberries, and poured into mini muffin cups.
You can easily change the taste by choosing different flavors or yogurt or protein, or using different add-ins. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.