- 3 cups cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup radishes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint or parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger, optional
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia, optional
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame chili oil, optional
Cucumber salsa is a fresh and tasty condiment that can be served with burgers, potatoes, or even with cut up vegetables.
Mix all ingredients until blended. Cover and refrigerate until juicy, about 1 hour. Stir before serving cold.