- 1 head cauliflower, steamed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, or more to taste
- juice from 1 lemon
- dash of sea salt and black pepper
- pinch of cumin, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and onion powder
- olive oil for consistency
- paprika to taste
Serve this healthy creamy cauliflower dip instead of store-bought ones that are full of preservatives and sugar. Blend all ingredients except olive oil and paprika in a food processor until smooth. Add more seasoning if you want a stronger taste. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika before serving with sliced veggies. 4 servings.
Per serving: 74 calories, 6 grams fat, 2 grams protein, 5 grams carbs, 2 grams fiber.