- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 tablespoon 100% dark chocolate cocoa powder
- ½ scoop chocolate Beverly International Muscle Provider
- ½ scoop chocolate Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
This chocolate peanut butter fudge will curb your sweet tooth, and it only takes a couple of minutes to make. Whisk all ingredients except peanut butter. Pour into Pam-sprayed bowl. Top with peanut butter and swirl it with a fork. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 30 seconds. Wait 20 seconds before microwaving for another 20 seconds. 2 servings.
You can also substitute the chocolate protein with vanilla protein.
Per serving: approximately 129 calories, 6 grams fat, 16 grams protein, 7 grams carbs, 1 gram sugar.