- 1 1/4 cups egg whites
- 2 scoops chocolate Beverly International Muscle Provider or Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 teaspoons 100% dark chocolate cocoa
- 1 cup low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla Beverly International Ultimate Muscle Protein or Beverly International Muscle Provider
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
Blend egg whites, chocolate protein powder, oat flour, and cocoa until combined and smooth. Pour batter onto Pam-sprayed large skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl around to cover the bottom of the pan in a very thin layer. After about 2 minutes, or once it begins to bubble and bottom is golden brown, flip crepe over and cook for an additional 30 – 60 seconds or until underside is golden brown. Remove from heat and repeat with remaining batter to make a total of four crepes. Place crepes onto plate to cool for a few minutes. While they are cooling, mix ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, vanilla protein powder, and Stevia until smooth. Divide mixture and spread evenly onto each of the crepes. Grab one end of the first crepe and gently fold and roll firmly to create the roll up. Repeat for remaining crepes. Let sit for a few minutes to set.
If you desire, you can mix a little water with a scoop of chocolate Beverly International Muscle Provider to drizzle on top of the crepe roll ups.