- 2 oz. tuna in spring water, drained
- 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 - 3 slices red onion, finely diced
- 2 slices tomato, finely diced
- splash of lemon juice
- splash of Tabasco sauce, optional
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 Lundberg Brown Rice rice cakes, optional
- 2 tomato slices, optional
Make this Cheesy Tuna ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator, and wait to spread it on the rice cakes or additional tomato slices until you are ready to serve it.
Mix all ingredients except optional rice cakes and tomato slices until blended. Store in refrigerator. Serve on rice cakes or tomato slices.