High Intensity Interval Training with Resistance, HIIT-R, is for you if you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions:
- Do you want to burn fat and build muscle?
- Do you want to experience the benefits of exercise in the least amount of time?
- Are you a competitive person?
- Are you ready to work hard and motivate others to do the same?
- Do you like small group training?
What Is HIIT – R?
This class combines high intensity interval training with resistance to give you a challenging workout that burns fat and builds muscle like no other. Each class lasts for about 45 minutes. These classes are not for the inexperienced.
What Should I Expect?
- Increased cardiovascular endurance
- Increased anaerobic endurance
- Boosted metabolism, even after class is finished
- Reduction in body fat
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Decreased fasting insulin
- Increased insulin sensitivity
What Do I Need To Know Ahead Of Time?
Wear appropriate and comfortable clothes and shoes. Cross-trainers are suggested for this class. Bring water, a towel if you need one, and an exercise mat.
If you do not have a mat, you can buy one from me at your first class.
How Much Does It Cost?
One of the many benefits of working in a private fitness studio is that there are no activation fees, facility fees, maintenance fees, or any other hidden costs. Instead, you are investing your money for the personal attention, experience, and knowledge of the trainer.