Top Benefits of Group Training
It’s time to stop planning and start empowering yourself. The time to move is now, and a group personal training session or fitness class is the perfect way to get started. There are many advantages, but here are the top benefits of group training.
Exercising by yourself can be tough. Nobody knows if you skip a workout, there is no one to push you a little harder, and you don’t have a commitment to anyone else. One day off turns into two, and before you know it, weeks, even months have passed without you even raising a sweat. Getting fit on your own can be done, but it’s much harder and requires a resolve few of us have.
What are the top benefits of group personal training?
- The biggest benefit that group personal training offers is support. When you join a group personal training program, you are ensuring that you have like-minded people to motivate you and a qualified leader to help you reach your weight loss and fitness milestones. If staying motivated is a challenge for you, then a group personal training program will energize you to keep going. Members of group fitness classes can become close friends as they work harder to reach fitness goals and celebrate together.
- You will push yourself harder in a small group workout. During your workouts, there are no distractions to cause you to lose your momentum or excuses to slack off. Your coach will expect compliance, and while we will certainly work within your ability, you will be amazed at how far you can go in the right environment. The feeling you get when you know you have pushed yourself a little further than you thought you could will give you new found confidence and improve your overall quality of life.
- Looking at cost, you can’t go wrong with a group personal training program. They are led by certified personal trainers (not group fitness instructors), and this means that you get tailored, one-on-one help that approaches the personal attention you receive when you hire a personal trainer. But it costs much less!
- Ready for quick results? Group personal training programs generally incorporate variations of high intensity interval training or HIIT for short. HIIT training has been scientifically proven to be more effective and more efficient than traditional exercise programs. We’re not playing games in here. Our goal is to change your life and have a great time doing it!
- It’s fun! Team training takes the dread out of serious workouts. There is nothing like laughing with each other as you struggle through those last push ups or pant through that last few seconds of burpees. In fact, a recent study has proven that pleasant distraction reduces pain.1 Don’t worry – we’re not going to torture you, but any serious fitness work has moments of discomfort. The distraction of having others around you doing the same thing can mean the difference between finishing with a smile on your face and not finishing at all.
If you are tired of the same old fitness routine or tired of your good intentions to get in shape leading nowhere, then a group personal training program may be exactly what you need.