- 6 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 scoops chocolate Beverly International Muscle Provider
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons 100% Hershey's Cacao Dark Chocolate cocoa
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whether it’s a special occasion or any day, enjoy this high protein chocolate cake as a delicious and healthy treat.
Preheat oven to 355 degrees F. Beat egg whites until stiff. Combine baking powder, protein powder, almond meal, Stevia, cinnamon, cocoa, and cinnamon. Make a well in the center and add the egg yolks, oil, vanilla, and boiling water. Beat until smooth, adding more water if the mixture is too dry. Fold egg whites into mixture. Pour into Pam-sprayed 8″ square or round baking dish. Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool before serving.