- 7 oz. plain Carbmaster yogurt, or any high protein, low sugar yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, optional
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
Caesar dressing is traditionally high in calories and fat. Make this healthier version of a creamy caesar dressing that can be used on salads or as a dip.
Mix all ingredients until well blended. Store in refrigerator.