Metabolic Explosion Training is for you if you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions:
- Do you think you can’t afford personal training?
- Do you want to be held accountable?
- Are you a competitive person?
- Are you ready to work hard and motivate others to do the same?
- Do you have friends who want to train with you?
- Do you like group training but feel you get lost in the crowd?
What Is Metabolic Explosion Training?
These classes are held two or three times a week for an hour each. They provide the same high quality workouts as individualized personal training but at a lesser cost. The group environment helps you to stay motivated and accountable. You can lose 2 – 3 lbs per week when attending these sessions and following proper nutrition. Join an established group or bring friends to create your own.
A variety of methods and equipment will be used to help you meet your goals including dumbbells, kettlebells, Rip Trainer, resistance bands, stability balls, sandbells, battle ropes, medicine balls, interval training, tires, partner resistance, plyometrics, agility, balance and mobility movements, bodyweight exercises, and more.
What Should I Expect?
- Increased strength, speed and performance
- Improved cardiovascular endurance
- Reduction in body fat
- Increase in lean muscle mass
- Improved balance
- Greater mobility
What Do I Need To Know Ahead Of Time?
Wear appropriate and comfortable clothes and shoes. Cross-trainers are suggested for this class. Bring water, a towel if you need one, and an exercise mat.
If you do not have a mat, you can buy one from me at your first class.
When Are Classes Held?
Contact me for the current class schedule.
How Much Does It Cost?
Metabolic Explosion Training Pricing for 6 week packages
- Special promotion: $16 per person per class for 6 week session. If you take MET Class 3x/week, the third class is $15.
One of the many benefits of working in a private fitness studio is that there are no activation fees, membership fees, facility fees, or any other hidden costs. Instead, you are only spending your money for the experience and knowledge of the trainer.