· more than ½ lb of fries in a week
· 1.6 lbs of butter and other fats in a week
· 11 teaspoons of high fructose corn syrup a day (and sugar is sugar – too much leads to obesity and all of the health problems associated with it. Don’t listen to the commercials!)
· ½ lb of flour and cereal a day
· almost 5.5 lbs of food a day @ 2700 calories
Yeck. Pass the pepto bismol.
Where did personal accountability go?
Did you notice the average American male and female both have a BMI of 28 which is overweight and almost considered obese. It's no wonder is it? Does this mean there’s no turning back? No.
Knowing this, how are you going to start making a difference in your life today?